Here's how you quickly setup a Time Series Stream.
If you choose to add a Time Series stream, here’s how to go about it:
1. Select the collection from where you want to add a Stream.
2. Choose a column that acts as a timestamp. After all, this is a time series. 😉
3. Select the ‘Measures’, which are the numerical quantities you want to monitor.
4. Select the ‘Dimensions’ which you will use to drill down on the data.
5. You can customise how the measure values are aggregated across various combination of dimensions. For example, you can set it to 'SUM' for measures like to 'items sold'. Cliff will sum up the items sold across dimensions to create a 'total items sold' metric.
6. Choose how frequently do you want the data and how much of it.
7. Enter a Stream name and hit Finish. You’re done!