Use REST APIs to send data to Cliff.ai for monitoring
If you want to directly send data to Cliff.ai using APIs, here's how you can get started.
1. Go to the 'Integrations' page using your left navigation bar. Find the REST API option and click on 'Start'.
2. Give a name to the connection, and click "Enable API".
3. Click "Create Stream" on the next view.
4. In the "Select a source" view, click on REST API and select the connection you just made.
5. You'll be redirected to a form where you'll be asked to enter some measures and dimensions. Type a measure name and press enter or the blue '+' button. Do the same to add dimensions.
6. Once you enter the measures and dimensions, click 'Next'.you'll now have to select the aggregation frequency. Select the value that you want and click 'Next'.
7. Give a name to your stream and click 'Finish'.
8. Once the setup is complete, click on the 'View streams' button.
9. Click on the stream you just created.
10. In this stream view, click the 'Example request' button on the top right corner of the view. This will give you an example cURL request. You can use this cURL request to send data to Cliff.